Sunday, June 06, 2004

A discreet Interview with Maekawa.

So Maekawa San said he wanted to meet me to discuss about my job situation. sort of a review. but he was late so he gave me a ride back home and we stopped for coffee. of course most of the conversation was in his car =D such a big car also...

basically, we talked about my new boss, Tanizawa San. And we got into how hard the job has become, Group Leader and all. how terribly stressful it is. He gave the usual motivational speech =D and i in return, exasperated how i fear i cannot keep up with Tanizawa San. Especially since he is this super manager that can get anything done.

I mean, things are really not my style. I am more of the laid back person. the only reason i was aggresive back in Taman Universiti was because i had confidence in myself. not because i was particularly ambitious.

oh on a personal note, I went to Phuket recently, finished almost RM1000, but you guys know me and how i spend my money. lol. cant help myself. but it was good for 5 days 4 nights.

and correction... Nadzri is only moving to midvalley next month.